You can read them online and/or download the PDF version.
1. IT COSTS LESS.
2. YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER TIMING
3. YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER DECISIONS AND AGREEMENTS
4. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS.
6. LESS “EMOTIONAL COST”
7. MEDIATION IS PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL
8. CO-PARENTING SKILLS ENHANCED
9. VERY HIGH COMPLIANCE RATE
10. MEDIATION SESSIONS FIT YOUR SCHEDULE AND NEEDS
Instead of having to fit your schedule around that of your busy attorney or the overburdened court, YOU have control over when and for how long you will mediate. After-hours appointments are available by arrangement.